Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Cake time!!!


Here is Lily getting ready to smash her cake. Actually she was quite careful with it. She really didn't dig in to much, she mostly ate the frosting. I don't think she would have gotten very messy but Chad decided to put icing on her nose and give her a clown smile. I suppose she was a typical girl about it. She only had one hand in the cake and I put her other hand in it and she looked at me like mom this hand was clean. It was a funny site. I still can't believe my baby is one.


4 comments:

Grandma Squeeze said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! You look so sweet I could eat you Lil!!!! I'm glad you had a great birthday...I still can not believe you are one already!!! Love you...

Britni said...

I love the last picture!

Anonymous said...

LILY...YOU HAD A VERY SPECIAL FIRST BIRTHDAY! THAT FROSTING WAS YUMMY! GRANDMA STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE ONE ALREADY! WE LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

What a prettty cake you had Lilly. You were very clean about it. I think you are the cleanest cake smasher I have seen.