Friday, August 18, 2006

Feeling much better!!!!


Hello everyone!!! Sorry that I haven't posted lately but Lily has been sick all week:( She had a temp. of 103 degrees most of the week. It would go up and down the poor thing just was not feeling good at all. We took her to the doctor and they said it was just a viral infection, probably similar to her cousin Ava's. Finally yesterday her fever broke but now she has broken out in a rash all over her chest, back and bottom from her fever breaking. The doc told us that this might happen and even though the rash may look bad it's just our way of knowing that this nasty infection is leaving. To top off her bad week she has also been teething, she just got 3 more teeth. That brings her to a grand total of 13, wow!! She is feeling much better today. As you can see in these photos. We plan on taking it easy this weekend. I love that first picture of Lily making her cheese smile. When we say cheese she does this, its to funny. She is wearing her browns onesie her Daddy insisted on buying her. What do you think Dylan, you need one too huh???:)

5 comments:

Grandma Squeeze said...

Lily, Grandma loves your CHEESE smile!!!! I am so glad you are feeling better!! And all those teeth you are getting....my, my!!! Grandpa still does not feel very good but he is getting better too!!! Love you all!!!

Britni said...

It sounds like the exact same thing Ava had.The up & down high fever,the rash...Ava wouldn't eat much that week but she made up for it this week.It's so sad when they are sick.I think they must have gotten it from either Chucky Cheese or Lilys Birthday Party(I'm thinking chucky cheese though)Ava hasn't been around any other kids besides that....I guess you can only do so much to preven these kinds of viruses.I even wiped down all the rides before Ava touched them,lol...oh well.Hopefully you didn't get it too...I got it really bad,but got over it after 4-5 day while Avas lasted over a week.I am so glad Lilly is better now.I was wondering where you had been,we missed your posts!!xoxox
Love you,Brit

Anonymous said...

LILY....GRANDMA IS SO GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER! I KNOW MOMMY & DADDY WERE WORRIED ABOUT THAT HIGH FEVER. GRANDAMA SQUEEZE IS RIGHT! I LOVE YOUR CHEESY SMILE!WOW THIRTEEN TEETH YOU WILL BE EATING EVERYTHING REAL SOON! TELL MOM NOT TO WORRY YOU WILL EAT WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY! XOXO LOVE YA! GRANDMA & GRANDPA

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Dylan wants one like that too. I am glad she is doing better. I hate being sick. I truely never realized how difficult it is doing it with Dylan. I am just letting my house fall apart and trying to manage Dylan and I.

Britni said...

Lily tell your Mommy we miss seeing your posts :)