Friday, August 04, 2006

One year ago today

Here is Lily one year ago today. I still can't believe that one year has already gone by. I love her more than words can say. She is my everything and I thank God everyday that she came into our lives. She's still the sweetest little person that I have ever known. I'm looking forward to many many more years with my precious little angel. Happy First Birthday Baby, Mommy and Daddy love you sooo much.

5 comments:

Alyssa and Nathan said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!
Love, Alyssa, Nate and Kennedy

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have fun with your Mommy and Daddy! They grow too too fast.

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday! It was good to see you again, sorry I can't make it to your party tomorrow! Have fun! Love, McKay

Britni said...

Happy 1st Birthday Lily!!!!!
I cannot believe you are a year old today!!!I remember holding you when you were 3 hours old and you had so much hair,hehe!!You have gotten so big!We love you very,very much!
Love Aunt Brit,Uncle Mark & Ava

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BABY! GRANDMA & GRANDPA LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH! I WISH WE COULD SEE YOU EVERYDAY! LOVE GRANDMA