
Well here are the pictures of Lily opening all her gifts. The first picture is her surrounded by her gifts. As you can see Lily is spoiled!!! She got so many nice things. Thank you everyone, I think you might have gone a little overboard. But then again so did I:)


4 comments:
Lily, Thank-you for letting all of us come and help you celebrate your birthday!!! It was so much fun!!! We would not have missed it for the world!!! Love you lots!!!
Look at all those presents Lily!Your house is over run with gifts Christy!hehe.I love Dusty the talkin vaccum cleaner!
LILY...YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY LITTLE GIRL! EVERYONE JUST LOVES YOU SO MUCH! WE ENJOYED SHARING YOUR 1ST BIRTHDAY WITH YOU! WE WILL HAVE MANY MANY MORE CELEBRATIONS AS THE YEARS PASS! XOXO
Oh my goodness. How on earth are you going to keep up. Christmas is coming too you know. What a very lucky girl you are Lilly.
Post a Comment