I loved Lily's cake it was prety and very good too!Of course I have a weakness for anything pink & I love butterflies,so of course I loved it!
THANKS LILY FOR LETTING GRANDMA SHARE IN THE DECORATING WITH MOMMY! MOMMY WAS UP AT 6:00 AM SO SHE COULD MAKE EVERYTHING VERY SPECIAL FOR YOU. DADDY HELPED ALOT TOO! YOU HAVE WONDERFUL PARENTS!XOXO GRANDMA
Ahhh I love both of the cakes. All of her decorations are really cute too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I loved Lily's cake it was prety and very good too!Of course I have a weakness for anything pink & I love butterflies,so of course I loved it!
THANKS LILY FOR LETTING GRANDMA SHARE IN THE DECORATING WITH MOMMY! MOMMY WAS UP AT 6:00 AM SO SHE COULD MAKE EVERYTHING VERY SPECIAL FOR YOU. DADDY HELPED ALOT TOO! YOU HAVE WONDERFUL PARENTS!XOXO GRANDMA
Ahhh I love both of the cakes. All of her decorations are really cute too.
Post a Comment