Wednesday, October 04, 2006

And she's off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Today Lily is 14 months old. She is doing very well with her walking. Today she was walking down the hall to her room. It is soooo funny to see her walk. It's like Chad and I have a little midget walking around in our house. I just find it sooo unbeliveable that she is old enough to walk. When you have a child you see them as your little baby. I remember so vividly when Chad and I brought her home. She was so helpless, now she is on the go everywhere. I love the person that she is becoming. I love her soooo much:)

7 comments:

Britni said...

Lily you are doing so well walking!Ava loves to have you over to play 3 days a week,she can't wait to see you t/m so you can get into mischief together!
Love, Aunt Brit

Britni said...

Happy 14 months! :)

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Good Job Lily! I love the first picture. I think that I will feel strange when Dylan walks too. Obviously it makes you proud but im sure it will seem like wait where did the time go? Its too soon. Happy 14 Months!

Alyssa and Nathan said...

go Lily go!!

Grandma Squeeze said...

Ready....Set.....Go Lilly!!!! You are getting soooo big!!! Happy 14 months!!! We love you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job Lily! Grandma can't wait to see you walking! Happy 14 months!Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions, Lily!!! You look like you are actually SPEEDING down that hallway!