
Here are some pics of Lily from tonight in her new pj's. I swear everytime I look at her she just keeps getting bigger and bigger. The fourth picture is her holding Bob and yelling for Elmo so she can get him before she goes to bed. She has to sleep with Elmo and her stuffed dog she named Bob every night:)

4 comments:
She does look so much older in that chair picture!She is so funny with her Bob & Elmo.Ava is not to that stage yet.She asks for her Baba & for her binky,but I guess it could be because I always have her blankie & doggie wih her so she's never looking for them :)
Cute pictures!
Love,Brit
Dylan has a doggie too We didn't really name him his name is doggie I guess because we always say wheres Dylan's doggie.
lily....Grandma can't get over how fast you are growing! You look so big in your new jammies! xoxo Grandma
You look so grown-up in your jammies!!! How is Bob, and Bill, and Todd? That's too funny!!! Hugs and kisses...
Post a Comment