Thursday, October 26, 2006

Lily with her new sunglasses and hat:)




Here is Lily with her new sunglasses and hat her great grandma and grandpa VH got her. I think she looks soooo cute. Thanks great Grandma and Grandpa. I love you:)

5 comments:

Britni said...

Hehe,I put Ava's on her too,she looks so cute :)
Love you,Brit

Britni said...

I didn't get to tell you today since I was on the phone when you picked Lily up but today Lily kept saying "Bye bye!" and would walk behind the high chair & hide like she was leaving,it was sooo funny.She also likes to entertain Ava & always brings her different toys to play with,it's very sweet.Just thought I'd share that :)
Love,Brit

Anonymous said...

Lily...you are Grandma's little star! xoxo Grandma

Grandma Squeeze said...

CUTE Chic!!! You look fabulous Lilly!!!! Love and kisses..

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Lookin Good. I love your shirt very cute.