Saturday, October 14, 2006

My winter jacket:)


Here is a picture of Lily trying on her winter jacket. One of Chad's relatives got this jacket for Lily last year but they got a 12 month and she was too little last year for it, so I returned it last year and got her a bigger size for this year. I loved the jacket soooo much that I just had to return it last year for a bigger size. It's a little big but I think it is adorable. And it is reversible:) For the life of us we just can't remember who got it for her. I think it might have been Chad's Uncle Chet and Aunt Judy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily...Grandma loves your new winter coat. Pink is your color! hugs & kisses

Grandma Squeeze said...

You look soooo cute in your winter jacket. Tell Mommy it was Uncle Chet and Aunt Judy that got it for you. Grandma remembers Judy calling me and asking if Grandma Kerschner brought it over here for you!!! Love and kisses....

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Pretty coat Lily. Dylan's is puffy too. His is red and blue though. I bet it is really warm.