

So your all probably wondering why are you taking so many pictures of Lily in front of that wall. Well this is why, the other day I asked Lily to stand by the wall so I could get a picture of her, after that day every time I get the camera and say Lily let mommy take your picture, she says wall and then she goes and stands by the wall. Ha, ha, it is funny. So needless to say I think your probably going to see alot of her pictures up against this wall. That is until she thinks that standing by the wall is getting old:) Speaking of getting old, why does Lily act as if she is 18 months going on 5????? I told her to put her hands in her pocket and she did. I swear she cracks me up!!!!! Her new thing is to say "Hi Christy" when I turn around and say "What did you call me?" She says "Hi Mommy" with that grin she gives. Then as soon as I turn around she says "Hi Christy" I turn around again to say "What is my name?" And she says with that grin and sweet little voice, Mommy. She is a stinker:) But I love her just the way she is. She makes me smile every time I look at her. Every moment with her is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
You are getting so big! Love that smile.
I was starting to wonder about the new wall pictures,haha.At least Lily will hold still for a picture.Sometimes I end up with an action shot.Ava is a busy bee!
Lily...Grandma loves your hair in two piggy tails! You look so much like your mommy with your hair like that! xoxo
Lily, Love the shot with your hands in your pockets!!! Too cute!!!! And your hair is getting so long!!!! Too pretty!!!! Hugs and kisses...
Post a Comment