Here is Lily and her cousin Clare. I just love the first picture of the two of them. So cute!!!! You can definetly tell that they are cousins, they look a lot alike!!!! Lily always has fun playing with her cousins!!!!
Two of my favorite girls!!! You both look so cuteeeeee!!! I was so glad you came and saw us Sunday, Lily, you made my day!! (Mommy and Daddy too of course!!!) Thanks for the visit!! I love you all....
5 comments:
I love her outfit. Let me guess Old Navy? Very cute your ready for valentines day.
They do look a lot alike,how cute!Paris & Ava are the same way.Their hair color & faces are very similar!
Love,Brit
They do look a like... amazing! She is growing up so fast!
Lily...You do look like your cousin Clare! Grandma loves your Valentines outfit.
Two of my favorite girls!!! You both look so cuteeeeee!!! I was so glad you came and saw us Sunday, Lily, you made my day!! (Mommy and Daddy too of course!!!) Thanks for the visit!! I love you all....
Post a Comment