Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!




Hello all, sorry about not posting in forever. But Lily is back!!!!!!!! She is getting so big. This Sunday she will be 18 months old. I can't believe it!!! She is always on the go go go. She is so much fun. She talks non stop and I mean non stop!!! I wonder where she gets that from. She is doing so much stuff. She helps me with everything. It is amazing how much a little person really knows. Everytime I ask her to do something, I'm amazed that she knows just what I'm talking about. I ask her to throw things away and get things for me and she goes and does it. Her new favorite thing is a bomb pop. It is a popsicle that is red, white, and blue. She loves them and when you ask her if she wants one she gets soooo excited and begins to run around saying bomb pop, bomb pop. It is so funny:) Her new thing to say is pretty. When you ask her what mommy is she says pretty. Chad taught her that one:) He also taught her to say handsome, so when you ask what Daddy is she says handsome. Also, when you ask her how much does Daddy and Mommy love you she puts her hands out to show you this much:) I've been teaching her her numbers too. When I say one, she says two, when I say three, she says five. Yeah, she skips four, but we're working on it. Her hair has gotten sooooo long this past month and yes she has been cursed with my curly hair. She looks beautiful with curly hair though!!!! Well that is an update on Lily, she's just the best little girl ever!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooo lucky!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back - She is getting so big...and you will have your hands full with her!!

kelly tussing

Britni said...

You are getting so grown up Lil!
Ava wants to play with you sometime soon here as soon as we all feel better.Ava likes to say "Pretty" too.She says it about the butterflies on her wall :)

Anonymous said...

Lily....Your hair is getting so long! Grandma can't wait to see you on Sunday for Sean's birthday party. I hope you feel better by then! xoxo