Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day and Happy Birthday Pa Pa!!!


Happy Birthday Pa Pa!!!! Today is not only Valentines Day but it is my Dad's birthday. We hope that you had a great day Dad!!! Well this Valentines Day was great. I woke up early and made Chad breakfast and then we heard our little muchkin waking up. We got her up and gave her her Valentines present. We got her a Elmo Valentine book and an Elmo canister that was filled with little cookies. As soon as I handed her the gift she said Thank you Mommy. It was cute!!! I got Chad some new pj's and Lily got Chad a photo collage. Lily and Chad bought me a charm for my mothers bracelet. It is a heart that has Mommy inscribed on it. I love it. Happy Valentines Day to everyone!!!

4 comments:

Britni said...

Happy Valentines Day Lily....Ava says thanks for her giant stuffed chick!I recognize that sweater from my store,it looks so cute on you!We had fun going out to eat with you guys,thanks for inviting us :)xoxox
~Love,Aunt Nini

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day! to two of my favorite girls! I love your heart sweater! Thank-you for our Valentine picture! xoxo

Grandma Squeeze said...

You and Mommy look so pretty in red!!! Tell papa V. that we said Happy Birthday too!!! Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!! Love you all...

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

These pictures are really cute. You should enlarge one of them. I hope you had a sweet Valentines Day! xoxo