Sunday, February 25, 2007

I love the Wiggles!!!!


Well Lily has a new obsession and it is the Wiggles. She always wants to watch the wiggles. Her Grandma H gave her a wiggles tape and that is all she has been wanting to watch. Here is Lily the other night watching the Wiggles:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way she is laying on her tummy watching her show! It is so cute!

Britni said...

Ava loves the Wiggles too.We haven't watched them for a while though since we don't get The Disney Channel...I'll have to get Ava another of their Dvds,we have the Christmas one & Mark & I knew it by heart by the end of December!!
xoxox

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

The wiggles are a huge hit here. Dave doesn't care for them too much but they've grown on me. I like the song Rock a bye Your Bear and Fruit Salad. Yeah I know Im a dork!