
Today was Lincoln's 2 month check up. He had to get his shots today. I hated it. Lily, Lincoln and I all went to the doctor and all three of us cried when Lincoln received his shots. It was so sad because Lily just kept saying Mommy is Lincoln okay. I assured her that he was and then she gave him a kiss and said it's alright Buddy:) Well I'm sure you are all curious to know how much our little bruiser weighs so here it goes. He weighed in at a whopping 15 pounds 10 ounces. He gained 2 1/2 more from last month:) The doctor said are you still nursing and I said yes and then she said well I guess I don't have to ask you how it's going:) He was also 25 1/4 inches long he was 24 1/2 last time. He of course is in the 98th percentile. He's our BIG HAPPY BOY and we LOVE him!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Lincoln you are Grandma & Grandpa's little hero too!
Hehe, Ember is only 3 lbs 8 oz heavier then him!!
I hate seeing them get shots too. I always try to look away. I always nurse Ember right after her shots & thats the only thing that calms her down.
You are doing so well with nursing, great job!! I'm proud of you, it's hard work being a milk machine but it's worth it :)
Good job Lincoln... I hate the shots too... but it only helps them!
Post a Comment