


This past Saturday Lily went and got her first haircut. I have only cut her bangs but nothing else. I ended up getting about 3 inches cut off and know it looks so much healthier. It was at a place called cookie cutters. This place was so cute. Lily was allowed to pick out a movie to watch while she got her haircut. Her chair was a horse and she got a sucker and a balloon when she finished. At the end of her haircut they took her picture and posted it onto a certificate that said first haircut and then they included a lock of her hair on it too. My mom came with us too and bought Lily a hair brush when she was finished. Lily wasn't quite sure about getting her haircut at first and had a strange look on her face the whole time. However, when she was done all she kept saying that day was, I got my haircut it's pretty:) Lily got to wait until she was 2 1/2 to get her haircut but I don't think Lincoln will be able to wait that long:)
3 comments:
Lily...You look so pretty! I love your new hair do!!!
Lily what a big girl you were sitting still for your hair cute! You look beautiful of course! I agree Lincoln will probably need a hair cut in a couple months! He has a lot of hair!!!!
Oh my gosh that place sounds soo cool. Her hair is getting long and so blonde. What a big girl now.
Post a Comment