



Last Thursday Ava came over while Mark and Brit closed on their house. The girls had so much fun together. I bought these little flower pots that you could paint. They had a blast painting. These two girls love to play with each other and always have a great time.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you took pics of them playing. You don't even know how much Ava loves coming over to play. She really loves her Lily time :D Every time our car heads in that direction she gets excited..."I play with Lily Mommy?!" haha
She is is very proud of her flower pot she made & we will have to plant a flower in it for our patio!
Thank you so much for watching Ava for us! Our realtor ended up watching Ember for us in the hallway while we closed...I can't imagine how hard it would have been with both girls...
What a great idea with the flower pots. I am sure you are a great teacher with all the cute adorable ideas you come up with. I am sure Ava loves playing with her cousin Lily.
Post a Comment