Friday, April 04, 2008

A smile to melt your heart!!!!



Well here are some pictures everyone has been dying to see. Lincoln is now 7 weeks old. I can't believe 7 weeks has already gone by but on the other hand it feels as if Lincoln has been apart of our family forever. He is a perfect addition to us!!!! This is the smile I get everyday from him. This smile really does melt my heart. He has started to smile a lot and he has found his voice and beginning to coo. Everyday is so wonderful to wake up to Chad, Lily, and Lincoln. I feel like the luckiest woman alive!!!

2 comments:

Britni said...

He has a nice head of dark hair! It looks really thick! I'm glad you posted some pics! We have to get together....we have had so much going on lately. Ava asks to play with Lily every other day now. I'll give you a call so we can set up a play date!

Kelly said...

His smile is so adorable. He is 7 weeks already...wow!! Time does fly by! You must be so proud!