Lincoln looks soooo different already! He is just so sweet! He did really well at the zoo today....ah for the sleepy baby days again....although I don't wish the every two hour feedings on myself again,hehe...He is growing up too fast! We will get together within the next few days here!
I think he looks like your Mom!! I can't wait to hear the stories of the 2 of them together....I can't wait for you to bring him in the office, so cute! Lily looks like she loves being a big sister.
5 comments:
congrats! he is so adorable! how does it feel having 2? Hope all is well! Keep posting!
Lincoln looks soooo different already! He is just so sweet! He did really well at the zoo today....ah for the sleepy baby days again....although I don't wish the every two hour feedings on myself again,hehe...He is growing up too fast! We will get together within the next few days here!
He is growing so fast!! I love his smile. I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks!!! xoxo
I think he looks like your Mom!!
I can't wait to hear the stories of the 2 of them together....I can't wait for you to bring him in the office, so cute!
Lily looks like she loves being a big sister.
This is too cute. I love his "surprised" look. Are you back to work yet... boo hoo!! Every day is precious.
Post a Comment