I just got Lily's three year photos. I can't believe how much she has grown. I had to post the pics of her 2 year and 1 year photos so you all can see how big my little girl is getting. I think that her 1 year photo looks so much like Lincoln.
I can't believe how fast she has grown. Christy..do you believe that your baby girl is three years old. I think her second year picture looks like you! I love you Lily!!!xoxo Hey did you forget to give me a picture today?
She looks so adorable in all the pictures! It's so sad our babies are growing up! PS. I have a question.. Where do you get Lily's leotards for dance class at? I have been looking and having a hard time finding ones that would fit her. Thanks!
3 comments:
What a great idea... she has grown into quite the little girl christy! You have to be so proud!!
I can't believe how fast she has grown. Christy..do you believe that your baby girl is three years old. I think her second year picture looks like you! I love you Lily!!!xoxo Hey did you forget to give me a picture today?
She looks so adorable in all the pictures! It's so sad our babies are growing up! PS. I have a question.. Where do you get Lily's leotards for dance class at? I have been looking and having a hard time finding ones that would fit her. Thanks!
Post a Comment