Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Princess Birthday Party










Lily's Birthday Party this year was Disney Princess. I tried my hand at making Lily a castle cake and I must say it didn't turn out to bad. It was a little lop sided but hey I'm not a professional just a mom who wanted to make her daughter's party special. Lily liked it which made me feel good she had to wake Chad up the night before when I was working on it so he could see it. We had her friends each make their own tiara for the party before we ate. They all seem to have a blast with each other. All Lily asked for this year was a Belle dress. It was priceless to see her face when she opened it. She got a lot of nice things. We had so much fun. I still can't believe my baby girl is 3. Where does the time go?????

3 comments:

Britni said...

The cake was really cute & everyone had a really nice time! You always plan fun parties :)

Anonymous said...

It was a fun Princess Party!! Thanks for inviting us. The castle cake was a hit at the party. Mommy did a wonderful job!!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Great Job on the cake. Looks like it was Princess theme all around.