Friday, August 22, 2008

Day at the Zoo









Today Chad took the day off of work because today was my last day of freedom before I returned to work. Yes summer is over the dreaded words of a school teacher:) We decided to take the kids to the zoo today and we had fun. We rode the train, boat and of course the carousel. Lily also had to get her face painted. She chose what they called a princess mask. We got Lincoln to set in the world's stinkest flower as Lily has done several times before. It was a GREAT family day!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I love Lily's princess mask. Back to work... boo hoo! You had a nice amount of time with Lincoln!!

Britni said...

I think it's great you had all summer to play & soak in the summer! Looks like you had a fun day at the zoo :) Sorry we couldn't get together last week. Well have to get together on weekends here & there now since you are going back to work.Lincolns hair has a cute red-ish cast to it!