Saturday, August 23, 2008

QUACK QUACK!!!




So I was going through some old things of Lily's to take to a consignment store and found this duck costume we bought for her. So of course I had to put it on Lincoln, it was quite snug though so I don't think he will fit into it by halloween but I just had to get some pictures on how cute he looked.

6 comments:

Britni said...

What a happy Little Duck!

Britni said...

P.S

You know they would be so cute as Raggedy Ann and Andy this year!!

Christy and Chad said...

When I was a little girl my cousin Josh and I were Raggedy Ann and Andy.

Kelly said...

Britni... that is an adorable idea. I can't wait to see the VH grandkids halloween ideas this year. Always so neat and just love that time of year!

Anonymous said...

How cute is he?!!
I LOVE his "little" body in that duck outfit. He & Lily look so much alike in the face. You have lots to be proud of.

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

He is getting so big. I love him in this costume too adorable.