Ava sits on her bounce & spin zebra sometimes while she watches tv or she'll sit in my lap,but she has never sat in a chair like that and watched a whole show!Paris will though...maybe if I get Ava a comfier chair?!
How cute! She looks comfy watching her elmo movie!
Dylan loves Elmo too Lily! I think he has taken over our house. As soon as Elmo's world comes on Dylan sprints to the Tv like it's a marathon.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ava sits on her bounce & spin zebra sometimes while she watches tv or she'll sit in my lap,but she has never sat in a chair like that and watched a whole show!Paris will though...maybe if I get Ava a comfier chair?!
How cute! She looks comfy watching her elmo movie!
Dylan loves Elmo too Lily! I think he has taken over our house. As soon as Elmo's world comes on Dylan sprints to the Tv like it's a marathon.
Post a Comment