Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My new slippers



Here is Lily tonight after her bath. With wet hair and that cheesy smile she is sporting her new slippers. They are the wiggles. The wiggles are Lily's new thing. However, she still likes Elmo a lot too:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that cheesy smile! I just want to kiss her! I love you Lily!

Britni said...

Lily,you have joined the wiggles craze!Ava has always had a thing for them.We finally got some new wiggles dvds after watching the Christmas one FOREVER!!We use to watch them on the Disney chanel too.

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Oh yes, the wiggles it is such fun. Dylan loves the music he has so many favorite songs! He likes rock a bye your bear because he'll rock with his doggie!

Grandma Squeeze said...

Love your wiggles slippers Lil!!! But love your smile more!!! Hugs and kisses...