

Playing outside is Lily's favorite thing to do these days. I swear I don't think I'm ever going to be able to keep her inside this summer. She loves it so much outside!!!!!!!!! Lily is wearing her new shirt from her friend McKay. He sent her a present the other day that had a shirt with a bunny on it and it says Princess. He also sent her some Elmo and Zoe hair clips and a sesame street book. It was so cute today Lily kept pointing at her shirt and saying Kay. Meaning McKay gave me this shirt. Thank you so much McKay for the presents. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!!
3 comments:
What a cute shirt !Ava wore a purple shirt that says Princess on it today too!You are both Princesses for the day :)
Aunt Ni Ni, Ava and I are princesses every day!!!!:)
My girls are all Princesses!
Post a Comment