How cute,I don't think Ava's fallen asleep like that since she was 9 months old!She does that though sometimes when I'm rocking her at night....yeah,I still rock her :)xoxoxLove,Brit
That is so sweet! Enjoy those moments!
Priceless is right!!! Doesn't it feel great when your little angel does that, Chad? I would like a copy of the top picture please?!?! Love you all...
These are priceless moments. Whenever I catch Dave and Dylan snuggling I snap pictures.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How cute,I don't think Ava's fallen asleep like that since she was 9 months old!She does that though sometimes when I'm rocking her at night....yeah,I still rock her :)
xoxox
Love,Brit
That is so sweet! Enjoy those moments!
Priceless is right!!! Doesn't it feel great when your little angel does that, Chad? I would like a copy of the top picture please?!?! Love you all...
These are priceless moments. Whenever I catch Dave and Dylan snuggling I snap pictures.
Post a Comment