Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mommy and Lily caught snoozing



Well the other night Chad came home from getting gas in the car to Lily and I snoozing on the couch. I love it, Lily has been really cuddely lately. She just loves to cuddle up and fall asleep in our arms these days. However, she still goes to bed on her own too. But she hasn't done this cuddling since she was a baby and I'm just loving it!!! It is very sweet!!!!

4 comments:

Britni said...

Ava has always been cuddly too.I love it.We always cuddle before bedtime every night.Lately she just perches ontop of my belly and rests her head on my shoulder :)

Alyssa and Nathan said...

AWWW....I can't wait for Kennedy to get cuddly again. How Precious!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy those moments! They are great memories! Love Mom

Grandma Squeeze said...

Oh, how nice!! Mommy and Lily loving each other...enjoy it Christy!!! love you all....