Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lily and Ava at the Park





Today Lily and I went to the park with Aunt Ni Ni and Ava. Uncle Garky met us there after he got off of work and brought the girls some chicken nuggets and french fries. The girls had fun. Lily loves swinging on the swings, every time I took her out she would say SWING!!!! Thanks for inviting us!!! We will have to do it again very soon. As you can see Lily and Ava were swinging together and so was Ember, she's still in Aunt Ni Ni's tummy but she was there having fun with the girls:)

4 comments:

Grandma Squeeze said...

What fun you and Ava have at the park!!! I'll bet Mommy's do too!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Britni said...

We had a nice time with you guys!Ava was pooped by the time we got home & zonked out for a nice looong nap :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite girls playing at the park. What fun! Grandma is smileing from ear tto ear looking at your pictures. Thanks Grandma needed to smile today! I love you all! Mom

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Looks like the girls loved the Swing! Weeeeeee! They are both getting cuter and cuter.