What a fun time!I wish we could have been there with you guys!!
It was fun coloring the Easter eggs! Paw had just as much fun as Lily! I wish Ava could have been there too! xoxo
We didn't do easter eggs this year. I had everything to do it I guess we just didn't make it in time. Looks like you all had fun though!
Looks like everyone had fun coloring eggs!!! Did you like eating them too Lil? XOXOXO
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a fun time!I wish we could have been there with you guys!!
It was fun coloring the Easter eggs! Paw had just as much fun as Lily! I wish Ava could have been there too! xoxo
We didn't do easter eggs this year. I had everything to do it I guess we just didn't make it in time. Looks like you all had fun though!
Looks like everyone had fun coloring eggs!!! Did you like eating them too Lil? XOXOXO
Post a Comment