






Today Lily and I went to the park with Stacey and Sarah. We stopped at McDonald's first and got some lunch to take to the park. I got Lily a happy meal and it had a microphone in it that was American Idol. She loves it!!! She will have to get it out on Tuesday night for the show:) Needless to say the girls weren't that interested in eating because all the wanted to do was play. I somehow got Lily to eat 2 chicken McNuggets though and of course some french fries:) All Lily kept saying was come on Mommy, play!!! The girls had fun playing and of course swinging. Lily could stay on the swings all day long:) When we were ready to go the girls grabbed each others hands and began to walk to the car. It was sooooo cute!!! Best buds forever:)
3 comments:
That last picture is so sweet! Looks like the girls had a great day at the park while there Daddies went golfing!
Looks like fun :)
Your outfit is really cute Lily!
Post a Comment