Hi, Christy! I know I've visited your site a few times too, but never commented. I didn't know you were Brit's sister-in-law! Lily is adorable :) It looks like all you girls have a blast when you get together. Thanks for taking my survey and for the compliments. I love being pregnant and being a mom :D
We had fun with you all!I didn't feel all that great,but Ava had so much fun.She was worn out after all that play time.She fell in love with the bubble pig :)We will see you guys around 9:15 t/m....Ava's looking forward to hangin out with you & Lily. Love,Brit
3 comments:
Hi, Christy! I know I've visited your site a few times too, but never commented. I didn't know you were Brit's sister-in-law! Lily is adorable :) It looks like all you girls have a blast when you get together. Thanks for taking my survey and for the compliments. I love being pregnant and being a mom :D
It was a great week-end for family time! Dad and I enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks for having us over this week-end! Love Mom
We had fun with you all!I didn't feel all that great,but Ava had so much fun.She was worn out after all that play time.She fell in love with the bubble pig :)We will see you guys around 9:15 t/m....Ava's looking forward to hangin out with you & Lily.
Love,Brit
Post a Comment