Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Activites!!!




Maw Maw H. signed Lily and her cousins up for Easter fun at the Moose. We were suppose to have an easter egg hunt but it was too cold outside for Lily. But she got to do many other things. She colored, made a door hanger for her room and got lots of nice things. It was a lot of fun. The Easter Bunny was there to but Lily was afraid of him. She didn't like him when he was near by but if he kept his distance Lily waved and said "Hi Easter Bunny" Thanks for a great time Maw Maw H!!!!

3 comments:

Britni said...

I bet Lily had a blast!Ava didn't meet the Easter Bunny this year...we will wait til next year,I don't want to traumatize her although she might have done ok with him this year..
I remember at Chuck e cheeses Lily didn't want chucky to come see her,hehe :)
Love you Lil!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun time, thanks for inviting me! Love Mom

Grandma Squeeze said...

We all had so much fun!!! Thanks for coming!!! Love you...