
This is a picture of Lily and Sarah hugging tonight at Sarah's house. Lily was kind of grouchy tonight though. I took Lily's binky away from her last week. She has been doing well but now she wants me to hold her more which I don't mind at all. But it is hard when she goes to bed at night and for naps. She is starting to get in a bad habit of wanting to sleep on me or in bed with Chad and I. Tonight she did go in her own bed so I'm crossing my fingers that she stays there all night. Last night she awoke at 2:00 am and wanted in bed with me of course since I was half asleep myself I let her. I know I know I shouldn't have but hey I wanted to sleep too:) Well she ended up kicking Chad all night and finally sent him to the couch. She woke up at 6:45 this morning starring at me saying MOMMY!!!! I'm afraid that I took away one bad habit and now she has found another one, sleeping with us:) My friend Stacey tonight told me some advice her Dad told her. He said just enjoy the time you have with them now. This is a phase and soon it will pass and then you wish you had it all back again. They do grow so fast and I know in a blink of an eye she will be grown. So I'm sticking to that advice, I will just keep telling myself that if she keeps awaking to sleep with us. In a way I kinda like it, I love snuggling with her but she really is a bed hog:)
3 comments:
Lily...you can sleep with Maw Maw & Paw Paw too!
Uh-Oh!That will be a hard habit to break!Ava slept with us a lot until around 9 month,then I had to break myself of the habit!It was just so much easier with nursing,but I also LOVED snuggling with her.She did fine moving to her crib though.Once Lily is in a toddler bed is when it will be a hard habit to break,there will be no stopping her!For now Ava will keep her binky in her crib because I like my sleep!haha.
Cute picture of the girls hugging. Sometimes in the morning when Dylan wakes because of a dirty diaper we change him and snuggle in bed. When he was younger he slept with us here and there but mainly only when he was sick. He has had so many sleeping issues I don't even want to chance running into another one. We have taken naps together snuggling but I'd be afraid of the whole bed time deal.
Post a Comment