

Today Lily and I went over to Garky, Ni Ni, and Ava's house because my parents came down for my Dad's doctors appointment. Dad finally got his trach out!!!! We are so happy that my Dad is finally done with all of his treatments. He is on his way to a full recovery!!! We are proud of you Paw Paw!!!!
4 comments:
I love my two sweeties! I need those prints please! I need a new picture on my computer. My girls are growing so fast! xoxo to you both! Love Maw Maw
Grandma looks happy here! Nice to see her smiling! She loves her girls and adores her family time. Her and Randy are blessed to have such good kids and adorable grandkids.
We had fun visiting,Ava was disapointed when you all left though!
xoxo
I am glad you had a nice visit. We pray for Randy and the whole family. I know it is a difficult time for all. xoxo
Post a Comment