Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lily and Mommy Day





Since Lydia will be here on Thursday I decided to have some one on one time with Lily and Lincoln this weekend. It started on Saturday with Lily and I. We woke up early took a bubble bath and then headed off to Bob Evans for some breakfast. Lily got her usual which was the little farmers breakfast and chocolate milk while I got oatmeal with pecans and banana nut bread. After breakfast we headed off to the nail salon to get well deserved pedicures. We sat in the comfy chairs that messaged our backs while the lady did our toes. Lily decided to get purple for her toes and I opted for hot pink. The lady also put a pretty design on our big toe, we are too stylish!!! I included a picture of Lily's cute pigs but decided to leave my fat feet out of the picture:) After our pedicure we went to Barnes and Noble and got Lily a Dora paint book. We had a great time.

3 comments:

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

What a great idea to have a mommy and Lily day and a mommy and Lincoln day. I'm sure they needed that extra time before your hands are full again.

Mom VH said...

Your a great Mom!! They each need that little one on one time with you. I can't believe it is time for Lydia to be born. Dad and I can't wait to meet her. xoxo

Haley Elizabeth said...

What a great idea to have those kiddos days separately. I know it will be pretty hard once the baby comes to have that one on one time. I can't believe your having Lydia on Thursday!! How exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one :)