So I've been turned on to this new website Etsy.com. For anyone who has kids and can get addicted easily don't go there:) Too late for me. Anyways they have these tutu's and tutu dresses for little girls and they are adorable. So I thought I would give it a whirl. I'm not done yet but here is the one I'm making for Lily. I'm going to be making a tutu for Lydia that matches Lily's. I already bought Lydia this adorable crocheted hat that is fuchsia with a big hug zebra bow so I wanted to make these to match. I also purchased a crocheted fuchsia hat for Lily but hers doesn't have the bow. So far it has turned out cute for my first attempt anyways:)
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
My first attempt at making a tutu halter dress
So I've been turned on to this new website Etsy.com. For anyone who has kids and can get addicted easily don't go there:) Too late for me. Anyways they have these tutu's and tutu dresses for little girls and they are adorable. So I thought I would give it a whirl. I'm not done yet but here is the one I'm making for Lily. I'm going to be making a tutu for Lydia that matches Lily's. I already bought Lydia this adorable crocheted hat that is fuchsia with a big hug zebra bow so I wanted to make these to match. I also purchased a crocheted fuchsia hat for Lily but hers doesn't have the bow. So far it has turned out cute for my first attempt anyways:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How adorable...You did a great job. It looks just like the picture and it didn't even cost you $79.00!!! Good job! xoxo Have a good snow day!
ADORABLE!!! I love the colors!
hehe, I love it, sooo cute!
i love that! its so pretty...how did you do that?
Jen it is so simple just google tutu halter dress and instructions will come up
Post a Comment