Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pictures of our new house

This is for you Kelly. I know you've been asking to see some pictures of our new house. For those of you who don't know but in mid Novemeber we moved to a bigger house, we were growing out of our other one. Everything moved so fast. We decided to just put our house on the market to see what would happen, never in our wildest dreams did we think that our house would sell in 2 days. The first people who walked through it bought it. We were excited but then we thought we don't have a house and how are we ever going to find one in a month. Well luckily this house came up on the market the day after, it must have been meant to be. We were lucky because our new house was bank owned and just needed paint and a few other things that the bank took care of. I say it just needed paint but Chad and my Dad probably wouldn't say that because it was a lot of painting. It was so fun though to pick out all of the colors and I think it turned out just right!!! We love our new house and we are excited for all the memories we are going to share in this house. It was sad to leave our old house but any house can be a home if your family is with you. I think we have done a good job so far making our new house a home. I took pictures of everything but the basement because I didn't want to pick up all of the kids toys, the basement is there play area and has a guest bedroom that isn't quite finshed yet for our parents.






















9 comments:

Mom VH said...

You have a beautiful home...nice paint job!!!!

Kelly said...

I think I need to hire you to come to my house and help me decorate....I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your house! Kudos on selling your other in 2 days! A new chapter in your story in this new home... thanks for posting, when I get home I will click, enlarge and inspect even more....ADORABLE!!!

Christy and Chad said...

Kelly, I get my decorating knack from my mom.

Haley Elizabeth said...

OMG, I love you new house. It's so beautiful. Your colors are awesome. You defintely have a good eyes for that stuff. Will you decorate my house when I get one? haha

Jen said...

oh my goodness your house is beautiful! congrats on everything, and praise God for everything working out so fast for you!

Kelly said...

Now that I've looked again....LOVE IT EVEN MORE! You and your mom could go into business!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Beautiful new home with lots of room for the growing family!

Mary M. said...

I LOVE your house!!!! You guys did good :-)

Anonymous said...

marty conklin

Can't wait to see Lydia and your new house in person!!!

:))))