This year I decided to have Lincoln's b-day party be Dr. Suess. I served green eggs and ham and we also had a cat in the hat cake. Since Linc and Dad share the same b-day I made him a Thing 57 cake that is just like Thing 1 and 2 but put 57 because that is how old he is. Lincoln had a fun time as I think everyone else did. I helped Lincoln and Dad blow out their candles:)
5 comments:
Your cake looks so good!! YUM! Glad the party went well. You look great :)
Oh my thanks, I feel huge!!!
It was a wonderful party...You always make it very special!!! xoxo
I agree with Haley, you do look great! Can't believe it is like 2 weeks away and you'll have a nother little baby to spoil. How spendid! Your house looks amazing and I just love your paint colors on the wall. I want to see more... ha ha! I love the theme and Linc is so darn handsome...looks like he got lots of nice things. Happy Birthday Lincoln and Grandpa VH!
You look beautiful!!! xoxo
Post a Comment