I told Lily that Ava was standing and she said, I can do that too!!!!! I wasn't quite sure if I believed her but she sure showed me!!!!! She told me that Ava gave her some pointers on how to stand. Thanks cousin Ava:)
Lily, It was so nice seeing you today!!! You are getting too big!!!! And before you know it you will be crawling and/or walking and then you can teach Ava!!! See you again soon!! Love and kisses---Grandma and Grandpa
4 comments:
I have no clue why it said "Jen" for my last post,hahaha
Brit
I was going to say who the heck is Jen???? Weird. Chad swings her like that too. Isn't funny to hear her laugh!!!!!! I just love it.
Lily,
Grandma thinks cousin Ava is a good teacher! Looks like you are having fun standing up! See you Sunday! Love Grandma
Lily, It was so nice seeing you today!!! You are getting too big!!!! And before you know it you will be crawling and/or walking and then you can teach Ava!!! See you again soon!! Love and kisses---Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment