Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I got my first tooth!!!!



On Sunday March 5, 2006 Lily's first tooth popped out. She was 7 months and one day old. I can't believe that my little girl has her first tooth:( She is growing up to fast for her mommy!!!! I took these pictures tonight to try and get a close up of her first pearly white but it is hard to see still in a photo. But if you look real close you can sort of see it:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see it ! I see it! Boy did I need to see that smile this morning! Love Grandma

Britni said...

Lily,I hope you dont bite me with that chomper!!heehee.See you in a few hours!
Love you,Brit

Grandma Squeeze said...

What a Big girl!!! You are growing up too fast Lily!!! Love you Grandma H

Anonymous said...

LILY, MAKE SURE YOUR FOLKS KEEP TAKING YOUR PICTURE AND PUTTING THEM ON YOUR WEB SITE. YOU ARE JUST ADORABLE AND GROWING SO NICE AND STRONG. A FIRST TOOTH ALREADY. COME EASTER YOU WILL BE READY FOR SOME GOOD YUM YUM CANDY. JUST FINISHED LOOKING AT YOUR COUSIN AVA'S WEBSITE AND SHE HAD YOU IN A FEW OF HER SHOTS. YOU BOTH APPEAR ENJOYING EACH OTHERS COMPANY. KISSES TO ALL. GREAT GRANDPA BOB