Lily was playing with her doggie Lola tonight before she went to bed. She sure does love her doggies!!!!! Lola is so good with her. She lets her pet her, lay on her and even allows Lily to pull on her hair:)
Why can't Lola be like that when we come over ?!!haha,just kidding...she is just sooo happy to see us she just can't handle it I guess!Those pictures are sweet :) Love,Brit
Lily, Lola will always protect you!!! Daddy had a dog too that was always with him and Uncle Todd. You will never be lost with your doggie!! Love you, Grandma and Grandpa
Lily, Lola will always protect you!!! Daddy had a dog too that was always with him and Uncle Todd. You will never be lost with your doggie!! Love you, Grandma and Grandpa
6 comments:
Why can't Lola be like that when we come over ?!!haha,just kidding...she is just sooo happy to see us she just can't handle it I guess!Those pictures are sweet :)
Love,Brit
Lola does love Lily...but everyone loves Lily! Grandma & grandpa sure does! xoxo Grandma
Lily, Lola will always protect you!!! Daddy had a dog too that was always with him and Uncle Todd. You will never be lost with your doggie!! Love you, Grandma and Grandpa
Lily, Lola will always protect you!!! Daddy had a dog too that was always with him and Uncle Todd. You will never be lost with your doggie!! Love you, Grandma and Grandpa
I love you.
I love you Lily
Post a Comment