Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Lily finally said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lily finally said it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday evening Lily said Ma ma. She was sitting on the couch with Chad and I when we were eating supper and she was talking, all of a sudden she said MA MA really loud. Chad and I looked at each other and I said did you hear that!!!!!!!!!! It was sooo cute, it just melted my heart. I huried up and scooped her up and gave her a big hug and kiss. I have been awaiting this day!!!!!!!!! Lily has been saying da da for months now and I have been patiently waiting for her to say ma ma. I have so many wonderful moments with Lily but I must say that hearing her say my name is one of the best moments for me!!!! I love her more than words can say!!!! I absolutely love that she can now say my name and what a wonderful sound it is!!!! Others have been calling me mommy for months but the best sound comes from Lily. I love being her mommy!!!! I'm the luckiest Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How great, I think I would have cried. Dylan has shown me emotions I never knew existed.
yay!!!thats so fun...everyday I say dada & mama to Ava....she wants to talk to bad but is still workin on it...:) I can't wait!
Christy,
It's a wonderful feeling! Enjoy every minute of it sweetie! I know I have! Love Mom
And she will keep on saying it for years!!! Isn't it wonderful Christy??? Love you all, Squeeze
Sarah is finally talking about her Mom too! Enough with talking about their Dads all the time!
Post a Comment