



This is Lily's new game. I say where is Lily, she covers her own head up and then pulls the blanket down and I say there she is!!! She thinks it is so fun. Everytime I go to get her out of her crib from her nap she does this. It is absolutley adorable!!!!! I just am amazed by all the things she is beginning to do. She has her own personaltily now and it is such a great one!!!! She's such a happy little girl. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a little sad that she is growing so fast but she is at such a fun age now. I treasure every moment with her!!!!!!
3 comments:
Those are some great action shots...I love pictures that tell a story :)
Lily,you're so funny.Your hair is craaaazy!!!I love it!!xoxoxo
Love,Brit
I can't wait to play peek-a-boo with you! I hope we get to see you this week-end! Love grandma
Peek-a-boo to you Lilly-Lou!!! You are such a ham!!! I love it!!! Love and kisses!!!
Post a Comment