Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy Spring!!!


Here are some pics of Lily that I took today. She is standing in her easter bucket!!!!! She is getting so big and so strong. Isn't her sweater set cute. Grandma VH got it for her. Lily and I went to my school today to eat lunch with my teacher buddies. Everyone loved Lily, of course!!!! Lily got to meet some of my students too, we had a good time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily you look so cute in your new Gap sweater & onesie! I can't believe you are standing! You will be running all over grandma & Grandpa's back yard before we know it! See you Saturday! Love grandma

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Love your easter bucket Lily! Have you had your picture taken with the Easter Bunny?

Britni said...

How cute,you match your easter bucket!Ava loves hers too!
Brit

Grandma Squeeze said...

Lily, You are just too cute STANDING there!!! And I love the bucket and the outfit!!! It was so nice seeing you over the week-end and your cards made my week. I took them to work and everybody said how cute you are and Grandma just said that I already knew that!!! Love and kisses, Grandma and Grandpa P.S. Be good for Grandma and Grandpa V. saturday night!!!

Anonymous said...

LILY, YOUR LAST POSTING WAS ALMOST A WEEK AGO. HAVEN'T YOU BEEN UP TO ANYTHING THIS WEEK? G/G.BOB

Anonymous said...

LILY, ANOTHER THOUGHT..ASK YOUR MOM IF SHE REMEMBERS THE EASTER BASKETS HER GRANDMA DORIS MADE FOR HER WHEN SHE WAS YOUR AGE. LOVE YA, G/G..BOB

Anonymous said...

LILY, ANOTHER THOUGHT..ASK YOUR MOM IF SHE REMEMBERS THE EASTER BASKETS HER GRANDMA DORIS MADE FOR HER WHEN SHE WAS YOUR AGE. LOVE YA, G/G..BOB