Monday, March 13, 2006

Lily and McKay







My friend Amanda and her little boy McKay came to visit us. Here are some pictures of Lily and her boyfriend:) We got some good pictures of them. We had a good time!!!!!! Lily and McKay played together and had a ball. Lily and I both wish that they lived closer. Maybe someday!!!! I think that they make a cute couple:)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the squirrel onesie!! ;) Wasn't McKay Lily's Valentine? How cute they are together!
:) Heidi

Britni said...

They are soo cute together!!...hehe
I see that they both changed into their jammies by the end of the day ,looks like they had fun !:)
Love you.Brit

Anonymous said...

Lily...Looks like you and McKay had a fun day! How cute the two of you are! Love Grammy

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

I love Lily's bow. How cute. Its nice that they have significant others so early. Ha Ha. We watch Lily's site too.

Grandma Squeeze said...

Ok Lilly...you can have guests over now but not later!!!! I can see we are going to have to keep an eye on you since you are so adorable already!!! The boys will be knocking at your door before we know it!! (you can come stay with both grandma's so Mommy and Daddy won't know!!! Then me and Grandma V. will decide which ones you can go out with!! Right Grandma V??? Love you all bunches!!!