


Today Lily got some new PJ's. Her 6-9 months pj's are getting to small so we call these her big girl pj's. Here first 2 piece pajama set. She is getting too big too fast!!!! I just love the second picture of her. What am I saying I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is the apple of my eye. I sometimes look at her and I still can't believe that she is mine!!!! Becoming a mommy is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm blessed!!! I have a wonderful husband, who is a terrific Daddy and a beautiful little girl, who just lights up my life!!!! What more could I ask for. Life is GOOD!!!!!
4 comments:
She looks so proud in the second pic!! She is adorable!
:) Heidi
I love the PJ's,very cute Lil!!
Love,Brit
You are a very good Mommy too, Christy!!! I love knowing I do not ever have to worry about Lilly or Chad as long as they are with you!!! Love the new pj"s Lily!!! And you are getting too big!! Love you all!!! Grandma H
Hi Lily,
Thanks to you & Mommy for your trip home on Sunday! We had a great time! xoxo Love Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment