Monday, September 11, 2006

Funny faces


Here is Lily making her world famous funny face. She is always doing this, it just makes Chad and I laugh sooo hard. She really is our entertainment. We much rather watch her then watch TV. Chad has also taught her how to say poop, it comes out like boop but it is sooo funny. Everytime she says it Chad justs cracks up laughing and so what does she do, she says it again:)

4 comments:

Britni said...

Mark & I laugh too when she makes this face.I wonder what she's thinkin when she does it.She does it all the time,hehe
Brit

Anonymous said...

She knows when she makes this face Grandma can't help but laugh!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Ha ha, you silly girl.

Grandma Squeeze said...

Silly Lilly!!! What a face...a cute face though!!!! Of course you are always cute to Grandma and Grandpa!!! Love you guys lots!!!