Monday, September 04, 2006

Practicing with my new shoes!!!!


Here is Lily practicing with her new shoes on:) She has a good time walking with this little car that Chad and I bought her for her birthday. I still think she looks so little to be able to walk. I just can't believe how much she has grown. She is such a little sweetie. We truely are very very lucky:)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily...Good job walking in your new shoes! Grandma loves your shoes, you are right in style. We love BOGO! xoxo grandma

Grandma Squeeze said...

Big girl walking Lily!!! Good job!!!! And I loved your shoes Monday...they look great on you!!! Love and kisses.

Grandma Squeeze said...

Big girl walking Lily!!! Good job!!!! And I loved your shoes Monday...they look great on you!!! Love and kisses.

Britni said...

These pictures are so funny!How cute :)

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Good Job Lily. You look like you are having fun.