Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Like Daddy, Like Daughter:)


Here is Lily kicking back in the chair like her Daddy likes to do:) As you can see she is all set to watch a night of Television. She's got her pants off, her remote, and a nice cold Coors:) Chad thought that this was soooo funny. When he got home he got a beer and before he opened it Lily grabbed it, so we decided to prop her in the chair and pose her like her Daddy. It really looks like she is enjoying it, but really she is just enjoying the coldness of the can:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lily....Your grandpa did the same thing to your Mommy when she was little. Except it was a Budweiser! Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

I thought I was on the golf course with Chad again

Jen said...

Ummmmm....??!!!

Grandma Squeeze said...

Lily, And you sure look like your Daddy too!!!! Grandpa does the same thing to Grandma at night but Grandma does not laugh like we laugh at you!!!! ( I mean sitting in his underwear!!) Love you all!!!